[GEM-dev] probelm with externals and pdp2gem

Elektro Moon elektromoon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:07:13 CET 2013

Gents and ladies,

I have a strange problem with my pd-extended. I guess I made a big mess
with my externals. Almost all of the help files appear with duplication.
And most of them appear out of their folders, just as it is with a long
list.
But this is the smallest problem.
pdp2gem does not want to load until I open the pdp2gem-help from the help
browser. If I do it before opening my patch where i use pdp2gem, then it
loads without problem and works stable.
2nd, any abstractions added to my pd-externals folders (both global and
user) do not work. I have to save every time into the folder where the
patch itself is located.
I am on the newest pd-extended with Gem 0.93.3 on Ubuntu 10.04 64bit AMD
processor.

Thanks in advance for any advices:

Popesz