[GEM-dev] Problems with GEM on OSX 10.8.4

ilan katin ilan at ilankatin.com
Mon Jul 8 05:07:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have downloaded the most recent version 0.43.4

I am able to create and destroy a window, but I am not able to display anything with gemhead. I am following the tutorials for creating a square and a cube and nothing appears in the window.

Does anybody have the same experience using OS X 10.8?

I need to note that I had an older version of PD today from installing it about two years ago. This did nnot work, so I downloaded the most recent version, but still nothing is displaced when I run the patch.

Any advice on this will be very welcome.

Kind regards,
ilan