[GEM-dev] scratchy noise from soundcard

Elektro Moon elektromoon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 15:31:37 CEST 2013

Iohannes,
just when I sent the mail, I have realized that it went to the Gem mailing
list. My apologies.
However, if you are asking, I never managed to connect my audio card with
pd in jackd. Either pd does not appear in the list to connect, or if it is
there and connected with the card, jackd stops immediately.
What do I do wrong?
Anyway do you suggest to send it to pd-dev list?
Thanks in advance:

Popesz

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>wrote:

* **            *
*
*
*Elektro Moon Vision
new media :: projectionism :: visual art*
*
 **elektromoon.co.nr*
* elektromoon at gmail.com  **
*