[GEM-dev] RE : Re: help with glsl abstractions

ub u at sansculotte.net
Fri Aug 30 22:33:34 CEST 2013

hey there,

i had a got at replacing pixes with glsl once, so i got pix_contrast
sort of ready,
maybe needs cleanup and some compliance to your project, like what glsl
version to use, rectangle or square textures, help patch etc
let me know, if/when you want it.

i ran into the problem, that i had to manually index all the input
textures, so it didn't really work as a drop-in replacement for pixes in
a complex patch.
would be good if there was a global variable to keep track of the
current index and automatically assigns the increment to next texture
created for an input.

and – yes – check out git, it's a great tool for all this code swapping. :)

cheers,
ub