[GEM-dev] help with glsl abstractions

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 2 12:32:39 CEST 2013

>>  >

>>> which

I was wondering, isn't a name connected to pix could be better suited?
for example
pix_alpha -> pix_alpha_sl
instead of
pix_alpha -> glsl_alpha
Cause it's here to replace pixes, no? And we can imagine having glsl
abstraction not working specially in the field of texture...
This way the help directory will be alphabetically directly ordered...
and one can imagine new pixes effect without any need for a
corresponding pix_* object
best,

http://www.nimon.org