[GEM-dev] Oculus Rift distortion/support

Michael Mihocic michael.mihocic at oeaw.ac.at
Thu Sep 12 07:37:44 CEST 2013

Thank you Antoine, this error can be fixed, when you replace all CRLF by
CR in the shader files (eg. with Notepad++).

Does someone else know the error message, when loading shader files??
      linking: link 1.5 3.5
      [glsl_program]: Info_log:
      [glsl_program]: Vertex info
      (0) : error C5145: must write to gl_Position
      [glsl_program]: Link failed!

Br, Michael