[GEM-dev] Oculus Rift distortion/support

Michael Mihocic michael.mihocic at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Sep 18 14:58:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

I tried the same example (01.simple_texture.pd) on a different computer
(Win7-64, Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT). When I try to load the shader I
receive the following error messages:

     [glsl_vertex]: compile Info_log:
     [glsl_vertex]: (0) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected $end at
token "<EOF>"

     [glsl_vertex]: shader not loaded
     [glsl_fragment]: compile Info_log:
     [glsl_fragment]: (0) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected $end
at token "<EOF>"

     [glsl_fragment]: shader not loaded
     [pix_texture]: using mode 0: TEXTURE_2D

Does someone of you have an idea what could be the reason for that error
message???

Br, Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------