[GEM-dev] Building Gem with MinGW

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 21:10:15 CEST 2013

hello,

sorry no news, I didn't work again on this since September

but I do have a working gem.dll from Visual C++ which seems to work
but it's on a machine at home and I'm far from it now...
i can send it to you for testing if you want
and i can even make it available to the community if it sounds a good idea
for most of you...

I will be back at home in one week

best

do it yourself