[GEM-dev] GEM for Windows build on Microsoft Visual C++

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:14:47 CET 2013

hi iohannes,

the binaries are not online yet because I'm trying to build the plugins and
then I'll make an installer

but i have some issue with videoDS
And can't figure out a way to build under Windows 7 with Visual C++ 2010
Express
I always get undefined symbol with videoDS

so I'm trying to build all the things with an older SDK on Windows XP with
Visual C++ 2008 Express

I'll let you know when the installer will be ready

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr