[GEM-dev] GEM for Windows build on Microsoft Visual C++

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 11:04:24 CET 2013

hi,

I'm sorry, I can't build working plugins DLL on Windows.
I have a working Gem.dll and I have lot's of plugins DLL but Gem can't load
lots of them.
And it is just saying that :

dylib loading file 'gem_videoDS.dll'!
GemDylib failed: #126: Le module spécifié est introuvable.
GemDylib throwing: DLLerror(0x7e)Le module spécifié est introuvable.

videoDS plugins always fail.
I try it on Windows 7 with Visual C++2010 Express / Windows SDK 7.1, and on
Windows XP with Visual C++ 2008 Express and Windows SDK 6.1 and Windows
Driver Kit and lots of others ******* things.

So I gave up...
I have a working Gem and I can play video and access webcam, it's enough
for me to work on pix_opencv.

But if someone has some advice, they are welcome, I don't think I'm far
from getting all to work but I don't have time to figure out what is
happenning...

Best regards

Antoine

--