[GEM-dev] AVFoundation status

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:27:34 CET 2014

Well, that was just a hack to make sure the Carbon framework wasn't being pulled in. I realize now I could just do ./configure --without-quicktime. That was one of the aforementioned hacks  I wanted to clean up before pushing. I pushed when you requested and now I get a note about the very thing I didn't want to push :P Trust me, it won't be like that in the final commit.

On Feb 26, 2014, at 6:00 AM, gem-dev-request at iem.at wrote:

> btw, is it intentional that you have disabled quicktime4linux support
> in your updated configure.ac?
> i would highly appreciate to put code that potentially effects
> "others" (e.g. the linux port) into separate commits. this includes
> all files outside "plugins/*AVFoundation/" (namely configure.ac,
> Makefile.am,...)

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika