[GEM-dev] [pd-gem:gem] 53 new commits to GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia Gem-code

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu May 8 11:50:51 CEST 2014

On 05/08/2014 11:09 AM, Cyrille Henry wrote:
> hello Iohannes,
> I noticed that you commit lot's of things in Gem git recently.
> i did not really had a look, but do you need me to compile the latest
> git to check for regression or else?

regression tests are always welcome.

those mass commits did not really add any new features, but where fixing
bugs found by static code analysis (i submitted Gem to [1], and there
tests revealed about 238 defects, ranging from integer-overruns via
infinite-loops to resource-leaks.
by now, i've eliminated almost all of these issues, but might have
introduced some subtle bugs by doing so.

so please go ahead, compile and see whether your patches are still
working ok :-)

fgrdsa
IOhannes

[1] https://scan.coverity.com/projects/1832