[GEM-dev] Problem with some OpenGl related objects

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Mon May 26 13:48:07 CEST 2014

Le 26/05/2014 13:31, pier caros a écrit :
> Thanks for the reply Cyrille
> I already have Nvidia drivers installed on my pc..
hum, that's strange.
nvidia driver do have openGL 2.

are you shure they are in use : no optimus thing that use intel driver instead of nvidia?
anyhow, even intel driver should have opengl 2.

can you send a print message to a gemwin (after having created a windows), and report the result here?
cheers