[GEM-dev] Compiling Gem from git on osx mavericks

IOhannes m zmölnig via GEM-dev gem-dev at lists.iem.at
Tue Jun 24 16:39:28 CEST 2014

On 06/24/2014 04:23 PM, Dan Wilcox via GEM-dev wrote:
> but it doesn't really do anything. I basically got the code integration working but haven't moved to debugging and getting to load into a texture.

hmm,
i always thought that this is a bug in filmAVFoundation...
but after nicolas' report with imageMAGICK, i'm bound to believe that
the white image might be a problem with [pix_texture]!

do you get an output with [pix_sig2pix~]?

i probably should revive the [pix_test] to create a test-image.

gfmrdsa