[GEM-dev] [pd-gem:bugs] #139 pix_blobtracker has dependencies not satisfied in Pd Extendd

"IOhannes m zmölnig" via GEM-dev gem-dev at lists.iem.at
Tue Jul 8 18:05:16 CEST 2014

- **OS**: linux --> any

---

** [bugs:#139] pix_blobtracker has dependencies not satisfied in Pd Extendd**

**Status:** closed-works-for-me
**OS:** any
**Release:** 0.92.3
**Labels:** Pixes (pix_ objects) pix_blobtracker Pd-extended
**Created:** Mon Apr 11, 2011 07:19 AM UTC by Matteo Sisti Sette
**Last Updated:** Tue Jul 08, 2014 04:04 PM UTC
**Owner:** IOhannes m zmölnig

The abstraction pix\_blobtracker contains objects from iemmatrix, e.g. mtx\_resize, but they are created as \[mtx\_resize\] instead of \[iemmatrix/mtx\_resize\]. The folder iemmatrix is not libdir'ed by default in Pd Extended \(I don't know if it should\), so those objects won't create and the abstraction is rendered useless unless you manually libdir iemmatrix.

Also note that the abstraction itself is not available as \[pix\_blobtracker\], you have to write \[Gem/pix\_blobtracker\], because Gem's directory is not added either, but I think it's fixed in the svn \(read something about it in the pd-list or gem-dev\)

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because gem-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pd-gem/bugs/