[GEM-dev] [pd-gem:bugs] #226 pix_video CRASH!!!

"IOhannes m zmölnig" via GEM-dev gem-dev at lists.iem.at
Tue Jul 8 18:15:52 CEST 2014

- **status**: pending-invalid --> open
- **OS**:  --> w32
- **Release**: v0.43 --> 0.93.3

---

** [bugs:#226] pix_video CRASH!!!**

**Status:** open
**OS:** w32
**Release:** 0.93.3
**Labels:** pix_video webcamera crash gem
**Created:** Tue Jul 08, 2014 03:12 PM UTC by Andrew
**Last Updated:** Tue Jul 08, 2014 04:15 PM UTC
**Owner:** IOhannes m zmölnig

Hi Everyone!
I use PD extended on win7 and i have some problem with the "pix_video". The object is working properly, but when i activate the window it comes a crash! I try to use PD as administrator, but there's the same.
Is there anybody who have the same problem? Is it a program bug or my laptop camera? (my camera is work fine with other program) I have a Lenovo G580 laptop.
Thanks for any help.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because gem-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pd-gem/bugs/