[GEM-dev] gemwin

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Aug 19 18:31:14 CEST 2014

Same config here (ubuntu 14.04 and intel HD4000).
No problem with gemwin. All works fine with this object.

In /home/jack/Gem/, I have two symlink :
- gemglxwindow.pd_linux ->
/home/jack/Gem/src/Output/.libs/gemglxwindow.pd_linux
- gemsdlwindow.pd_linux ->
/home/jack/Gem/src/Output/.libs/gemsdlwindow.pd_linux

By default, gemdefaultwindow uses gemglxwindow.
Like you, i get when i send "1" :
gemglxwindow: no method for 'float'
++

Jack