[GEM-dev] GemVertexBuffer + Shader

j-p jptrkz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:49:18 CEST 2014

Yah it's really only 2 values for UV.  In error I was referring to my
project - 8 is the total for the 4 sets composing a quad.  Looks like it
will be constricting either way... and then in other cases
pos/tex/color/normal will all be needed.  I think at some point I'll
attempt a mod for gemvertexbuffer to add user-defined attributes that can
be passed to the vertex-shader.