[GEM-dev] GemVertexBuffer + Shader

j-p jptrkz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:21:41 CEST 2014

Uniforms can still be entered with messages to glsl program of course.  I
was trying to get them to send once-per-primitive from an array in
gemvertexbuffer (which sends everything on each vertex).  I believe there
are objects in GL3.0 that can do this - but I'm using 2.0.

I'll look into making a pull request.