[GEM-dev] video and film plugin API

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:55:34 CEST 2014

I'm aware of Syphon but iirc there is already a pd externals to deal with.
But I never tried it.
Btw I'm looking for such a solution (I mean texture sharing between context
and process) for Linux for a while.

Concerning the texin and texout API, I understand what you mean but I'm not
sure to be the man to build such an API :-) but this could be great !

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr