[GEM-dev] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express build

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 01:40:02 CEST 2014

hi,

here are some binaries : https://github.com/avilleret/Gem/releases
I've build everything I can.
I've also put as many third party dll i've, not sure if it's a good idea,
but well it is just for testing, waiting for reply to this question.
You'll found some Gem's plugins in some subfolders.
Please also note, that gem_videoVLC is crashing and not all plugins can be
loaded successfully.

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr