[GEM-dev] [Gem] gemvertexbuffer-help updated for attributes (#72)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Sep 23 13:02:03 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-23 12:39, jptrkz wrote:
> no luck with autogen.sh after gettext install (brew and manually
> from site with latest version) still get "configure.ac: not using
> Gettext"

this is not necessarily a problem.
when i run ./autogen.sh on OSX (both 10.6 and 10.9), i also get this
error, but both autogen.sh and configure succeed.

do you have any other problems?

> so the problems we're experiencing are probably rooted in the fact
> that i modded the files while using 0.93.3?

yes.
this was a bad idea in the first place.

Gem is considerably changing, and 0.93.3 has been released - ähm - 3
years ago.

> any other options to make the darwin (gem)?

i'm regularily building Gem on OSX (though these days i'm mainly using
10.9), there shouldn't be any problems.

fgmasdr