[GEM-dev] context sharing

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jun 24 12:21:50 CEST 2015

please don't ever reply to my privately, unless you have privacy
concerns (if so, please make that explicit).

On 2015-06-24 12:12, Husk 00 wrote:
> Actually Gem does detects glfw3 automatically but still I get an error when
> create the object:
>
> /usr/lib/pd/extra/Gem/gemglfw3window.pd_linux: undefined symbol:
> XineramaQueryScreens

i guess some underlinking has happened here.
[gemglfw3window] does not use the XineramaQueryScreens symbols directly,
so it's glfw3 that uses it.

what's the output of:
$ pkg-config --libs glfw3

and whats the output of:
$ ldd gemglfw3window.pd_linux

and whats the output of:
$ ldd /usr/lib/libglfw.so.3 | grep -i xin
(or whatever the libglfw.so binary you are using is¹)

fgmsdr
IOhannes

¹ you could use something like
$ ldd $(ldd gemglfw3window.pd_linux | grep -i glfw | awk '{print $3}') |
grep -i xin