[GEM-dev] context sharing

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jun 24 13:51:02 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-24 13:46, Husk 00 wrote:

> 03.texture.sharing example open 2 context but texture is rendered only in
> the first one.

that's basically the bug i mentioned before: Gem ought to be able to
handle non-shared contexts transparently, but currently does not.

> Hovewer there is a comment in the patch saying "on Linux,
> this is only supported by [gemglxwindow] and [gemglutwindow]."

that doesn't mean much.

> So, I guess still is not working with gemglfw3window.

that's what i meant with "i can't remember the state of the
[gemglfw3window] regarding context sharing".
it seems that it is not imlemented.

gfmasr