[GEM-dev] Gem Build Errors

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:57:04 CEST 2016

Doing some digging with the 3 arch GEM build listed in deken:

* just adding the path -> no GEM abstractions load
* added Gem to the startup libraries list -> GEM abstractions load except for gemglutwindow, also gemcocoawindow & gemglfwwindow do not work either

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>