[GEM-dev] Gem Build Errors

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat May 21 06:09:41 CEST 2016

Latest 0.93.3 build in deken is now working for me. Thanks!

What changed to make it work?

Also, any chance for a build that includes 64 bit?

On a related note, Gem is now loading fine in my own build of Pd.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>