[GEM-dev] pix_multitexture in a gemframebuffer with multiple gemhead problem

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sun Oct 23 12:36:19 CEST 2016

hello,

I'm working in a framebuffer, with multiples gemhead, in order to render many gemchain in a single framebuffer.
in this condition, I've got problem with pix_multitexture : the texture is not rendered.
See attachment patch.

This patch work if you replace pix_multitexture with pix_texture, or if the pix_multitexture is directly connected to the gemframebuffer (without the extra gemhead).

Am I doing somthing wrong, or is this a bug in pix_multitexture?

thanks
Cyrille