[GEM-dev] happy birthday!

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Nov 22 17:42:24 CET 2016

Le 22/11/2016 à 14:39, Jack a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Le 22/11/2016 à 12:47, cyrille henry a écrit :
>> hello,
>>
>> maybe we can try starting on the mailing list, and if a specific
>> question need to be discuss, we can join on IRC.
>>
>> So, the questions i've got are :
>> - is a mandatory feature is missing?
>> - is help files up to date with all new functionalities?
>> - what need to be done to compile on osX?
>> - what need to be done to compile on windows?
>
> Is there enough abstractions using shaders for simple effects like
> contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, etc. that can replace pix_* objects.

Nowdays, there are lot's of online resource about shaders.
I think Gem provide the minimum to understand how to work with shaders in Gem.

I have no plan to create more shader example, unless i've missed an important feature.
But is someone else want to create more example, he is welcome.

> Is there enough examples/99.games (or something else) as "case study" ?
there will never be enough!
;-)
but again, adding more should slow down a release cycle.

cheers