[GEM-dev] [curve 11] prints out "GL: invalid value"

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:13:36 CET 2017

Hi,

I’m on OSX 10.11.6, Gem working (via deken)

When rendering is on, this prints out “GL: invalid value” to the console:

[gemhead]

[curve 11]

(or any number above 10)

The curve object with its inlets create accordingly, but there is nothing displaying on the gemwin. The same happens if I send a list of > 10 xyz triplets to a rendering [curve] without argument.

The problem dissapears and [curve] works fine with 10 or less arguments.

[polygon], however, works correctly, as one would expect with "no maximum number of control-points.”

Anyway, not a huge deal but I’m wondering if either there is a solution of I’m doing something wrong, like assuming unlimited points in bezier curves are a thing.

Thanks!

fd

—
fedecamarahalac.com