[GEM-dev] [pix_video] error with macbook's built-in camera

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:33:36 CET 2017

>>I have a working pix_film using the newer framework, AVFoundation,

unaware this was working. code pushed to github? i would be interested in
testing but unfortunately have no time (or skills) for this kind of dev
work.

i am surprised that you are the only one working on this... shame because
it seems if a group was organized to complete it would actually get done.

thanks for the work you have put in

cheers

--
m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.