[GEM-dev] compiling plugins

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Feb 14 22:08:46 CET 2017

Obviously I wasn't doing it right, I've removed all the gmerlin stuff
and compiled gmerlin_avdecoder without gmerlin plugin from svn,
filmGMERLIN is loading and doesn't crash anymore on rgba videos, this is
the first time I see this on linux...

Now I need to make vlc plugin working, and after that I'll spend time
about writing a imageOpenEXR rather than trying filmFFMPEG plugin.