[GEM-dev] using Android as a tethered screen for vr

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Apr 2 20:01:56 CEST 2017

Hi Alan,

that's interesting. I haven't thought about the VNC option. I will need
A VNC server on my Linux computer which allows me to send the content of
the GEM window only.

This apps seem useful to get the accelerometer, compass and gyro sensor
data to the Pd host.
https://sensors2.org/osc/
https://sensors2.org/pd/

Another idea would be to use VLC on the android phone to open a stream
that is sent by the computer via Pd/Gem and some way to cast the stream.