[GEM-dev] financing Gem development

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu Oct 12 10:04:14 CEST 2017

Bonjour Cyrille,

This sounds good, there was the idea of some bounty system years ago too.
I think it's crucial for this process to

1. break up the job in small manageable parts
2. well define their scope and define what "job completed" entails
3. set up a system that doesn't come with a huge administration overhead

It almost seem there should be a platform for this out there...
https://www.bountysource.com/teams/pure-data/issues
this one looks like it parses github issues.. kind of shady.