[GEM-dev] financing Gem development

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Sat Nov 25 16:53:02 CET 2017

We can get our money back, if necessary, of course leaving 10% fee to
bountysource, plus 3.4% (IMO) to paypal.
Anyway I personally don't mind to change for an other way if it's worth it.

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/
<http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/>