[GEM-dev] financing Gem development

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Sun Nov 26 03:03:23 CET 2017

> and also what might prevent multiple funding sources?
Depending on how the money is being used maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Using this Patreon as an example https://www.patreon.com/pippin the
funding is to support the developer, not necessarily the GIMP software
(even though the aforementioned person is a major developer of GIMP).

So, if we look at bountysource/this funding drive as a way to fund
developers rather than the software (semantics, i know!) does that get
over these potential issues?

antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com