[GEM-dev] financing Gem development

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Nov 30 15:29:11 CET 2017

hello,
sorry for being unresponsive. I don't have lot's of free time.

All money put on a bounty can be moved to an other bug, and there are lot's of bugs to fix :
https://www.bountysource.com/trackers/1046360-umlaeute-gem
So, don't worry about the money already in the bounty system : it will not be useless.

I put money on the 4 issues that prevent a new release. But I talk to Iohannes and it appear I may have made some mistake. Iohannes should organize a bit the github issue soon. We may have to moved some founding from 1 issue to an other after that. So, let's wait that Iohannes spend few time on github before we announce this bounty to a bigger audience.

About New Blanket, I fail to find a good way to go, since I already start the bounty system, and that I don't have enough free time.
But having this new release in only a 1st steep : there is lot's of other bugs and feature request that are waiting for to long.
So, next time, with a better organization, we will find a way to have NB help us on the founding.

I'm aware that thing moves slowly, but at least they are moving!

cheers
Cyrille