[GEM-dev] financing Gem development

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Dec 5 19:49:31 CET 2017

Le 05/12/2017 à 18:56, IOhannes m zmölnig a écrit :
> On 12/05/2017 06:08 PM, cyrille henry wrote:
>> https://www.bountysource.com/issues/3383537-w32-build-msvc
>
> could we undo that? (despite the bountyhunter who already asks for 150€)?
there is 2 way : each bounty contributor can contact the bountysource team to ask to reallocate the money to an other bounty.
(there is currently 4 contributor : me, porres, ant1r, Jonghyun kim. they should all be in this mailing list.)

the 2nd way it to mark the github issue as wontfix, so the money is refund.

I choose solution 1 and send a mail to support at bountysource.com asking to move my money to an other issue.
Can porres, ant1r and kim do the same?

>> https://www.bountysource.com/issues/3303967-any-h-broken-on-osx-64bit
>
> i don't currently have access to an OSX system.
> could somebody confirm that this is actually a problem in the current
> "master"?
>
>> https://www.bountysource.com/issues/52336294-make-filmds-consistent
>
> we have a kind of working plugin here (afaik), so it should be less work
> than "native film reading on OSX", but probably in the same range as
> what you setup for "native image reading/writing on OSX"

so :
https://www.bountysource.com/issues/4185729-native-film-reading-on-osx-64bit : 2000$
https://www.bountysource.com/issues/4185679-native-video-capturing-on-osx-64bit : 1500$
https://www.bountysource.com/issues/6492784-native-image-reading-writing-on-osx-64bit : 1000$