[GEM-dev] financing Gem development

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 6 00:08:14 CET 2017

On 12/05/2017 10:58 PM, Antoine Rousseau wrote:

>> Can porres, ant1r and kim do the same?
>

> Of course I will do whatever you think it has to, but I don't understand,

i'm not sure that *i* understand what you mean by this.

> as IOhannes said:
>
>> you cannot fix any filmDS issues if you don't have a working W32 build

the point is, that i see little merit in handing out money to create a
working W32 build now, when some things are still in flux.

i had the "working mingw build" and "working msvc build" issues tagged
as "release critical" because this is what we need *at the end*.
but they are not "goals per se" (they are also rather low hanging fruits).

gfasmdr