[GEM-dev] financing Gem development

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 19:21:20 CET 2018

so did this one get fixed? looks like someone can claim bounty:
https://www.bountysource.com/issues/3303967-any-h-broken-on-osx-64bit

right?

>> It appear that the website should be changed soon.

i mean how much? should we still try to promote and get $$$ for issues?

dan has been doing a bunch of work on the filmAVF stuff... maybe he should
just claim any-h-broken one just to see how it all works out. (is it even
really fixed? was there an issue?)

anyway... new year. lets keep pushing forward

cheers

m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.
syracuse u., tc3
megrimm.net