[GEM-dev] filmAVF

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 21:54:10 CET 2018

I understand handling the differences in frame rate.

My question is more regarding the fact that I have *no* auto property handling in filmAVF and yet its being handled *somewhere*, I assume pix_film. It's basically advancing but at the wrong, slower frame rate. I'm trying to find out if this is correct or I need to handle it directly. If so, I need to somehow defeat the automatic advancing.