[GEM-dev] financing Gem development

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Jan 23 20:16:58 CET 2018

hello,

Le 20/01/2018 à 19:21, me.grimm a écrit :
> so did this one get fixed? looks like someone can claim bounty:
> https://www.bountysource.com/issues/3303967-any-h-broken-on-osx-64bit
>
> right?

according to the discussion on the page you send, Antoine test and noticed that it was working, so Iohannes closed the bug.
Nothing have been implemented and nobody will claim the bounty.

>  >> It appear that the website should be changed soon.
>
> i mean how much? should we still try to promote and get $$$ for issues?

I have no idea.
I want to go forward, but we need to do things right. And I'm not 100% sure that it's the good time with bountysource.
what do other think?

> dan has been doing a bunch of work on the filmAVF stuff... maybe he should just claim any-h-broken one just to see how it all works out. (is it even really fixed? was there an issue?)

that's a good idea.

cheers