[GEM-dev] financing Gem development

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu May 3 16:15:10 CEST 2018

On 2018-05-03 01:10, Antonio Roberts wrote:
>>> Back in January and February there was talk of funding development for
>>> GEM. Did anything ever come of this?
>>

>> no.
> Somehow I'm not surprised but also disappointed :-(
>
>> Sure, I guess it's up to anyone to pick it up. I'd like to see that as I
>> gave some money to it
> And so the wait continues...

hmm.
it could be *you* who organizes the fundraiser.
there is no special developer knowledge required (and of course i will
happily answer any technical questions - if nobody else beats me to it).

however, whoever organizes this must get to know the actual platform
where this will be carried out. (this is where i fall out of the loop).

mfgasdr