[GEM-dev] Blackmagic Deck Link Duo + Gem

hi joson.android at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:36:05 CEST 2018

[pix_video] gives an output on [enumerate( but using these numbers or names in the [device( message has not the desired effect. What works now is to use the [dialog( message and set the input by hand. unfortunatly I have to do this every time I open the patch.
Thank you both for your informations concerning the linux backends.
Probably I will have to use Linux for my project because of the limitation of RAM in a 32bit application (i use a lot [pix_delay]).