[GEM-dev] Blackmagic Deck Link Duo + Gem

Johnny Mauser joson.android at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:16:18 CEST 2018

Yes, it installed in the correct place. But is not found. There was one
line in a .cpp file which i had to take out, otherwise it would not
compile. It was a line about verbose() and it complained that verbose was
not defined in this scope. I thought that this was only for Pds window.
I will tell more specific what i did, when i have access to the machine
again.

For the time i run osx with some [pix_share_*] objects to tackle the RAM
issues with 32bit systems.

Antoine Villeret <antoine.villeret at gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 11. Juni
2018, 08:07: