[GEM-dev] Blackmagic Deck Link Duo + Gem

hi joson.android at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:50:33 CEST 2018

I am back at this problem.

What i did: i commented out line 218 in videoDECKLINK.cpp it was:

verbose(1, „[GEM:videoDECKLINK] checking format ‚%s‘“, dmn);

i used

./configure --with-DeckLink-CFLAGS="-I/home/thalia/Downloads/Blackmagic_DeckLink_SDK_10.10/Blackmagic_DeckLink_SDK_10.10/Linux/include" --with-DeckLink-LIBS="-L/home/thalia/Downloads/Blackmagic_DeckLink_SDK_10.10/Blackmagic_DeckLink_SDK_10.10/Linux/Samples/bin/x86_64/lib" --with-pd=/usr/include/pd

and the .so files are created, but it still cannot use the plugin. IOhannes, I did as you suggested, and attached all the outputs to this mail, maybe you or anybody can see something here.

best and thx

-j-

*im sending this mail again, since it was rejected in size. I took away make-output.