[GEM-dev] videoAVF

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 16:11:18 CET 2018

After updating all possible system related softwares, the error remains the
same.

libtool: link: rm -fr  .libs/libGem.a

libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libGem.a .libs/libGem_la-glew.o
.libs/libGem_la-Cache.o .libs/libGem_la-ContextData.o
.libs/libGem_la-Dylib.o .libs/libGem_la-Event.o .libs/libGem_la-Exception.o
.libs/libGem_la-Files.o .libs/libGem_la-GLStack.o .libs/libGem_la-Image.o
.libs/libGem_la-ImageLoad.o .libs/libGem_la-ImageSave.o
.libs/libGem_la-PixConvertAltivec.o .libs/libGem_la-PixConvertSSE2.o
.libs/libGem_la-Loaders.o .libs/libGem_la-Manager.o
.libs/libGem_la-PBuffer.o .libs/libGem_la-Properties.o
.libs/libGem_la-Rectangle.o .libs/libGem_la-Settings.o
.libs/libGem_la-Setup.o .libs/libGem_la-State.o
.libs/libGem_la-VertexBuffer.o

/opt/local/bin/ranlib: object: .libs/libGem.a(libGem_la-glew.o) malformed
object (unknown load command 1)

ar: internal ranlib command failed

make[3]: *** [libGem.la] Error 1

make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1