[GEM-dev] videoAVF

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Nov 28 10:10:50 CET 2018

On 27.11.18 17:40, Csaba Láng wrote:
> sorry, forgot to attach the config.log.
> according to me openGL headers are available.

afaict, you have another (incompatible? at least heavily interfering)
set of OpenGL-headers installed on your machine.

you might try to setting the `GL_CFLAGS` and `GL_LIBS` variables to help
the configure process, e.g. something like:
$ ./configure GL_CFLAGS="-DDUMMY_GL" GL_LIBS="-framework OpenGL"

since mojave  apple is starting to fade out openGL, so you might also
want to make sure you are building for an older (compat) version of
macOS, e.g. 10.12 (my autobuilds run on OSX 10.12).
see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25352389/

gamsdr