[GEM-dev] Gem and PD with Mac

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Mon Nov 18 22:01:11 CET 2019

Hi Michael,

the .dek file is a compressed archive, so it has to be extracted before you
can use it. The resulting Gem folder is then put in the externals one.

Normally you don't have to manage that manually: just select Gem (or any
other new library) from the menu Help/"Find externals", and the package
will be downloaded then installed automatically.

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/
<http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/>