[GEM-dev] GEM/Mac: Someone sent a bogus pointer to copy2Image

Michael Beil post at michaelbeil.de
Tue Mar 24 14:22:41 CET 2020

Hi list,

I try to use a patch that worked with 0.43.4 with 0.5/Gem0.94 on a Mac.
There are a some strange things I could not figure out yet. At first, each time I create a gem-window I get a dozen of

GEM: Someone sent a bogus pointer to copy2Image

errors.

 Even when I just use the help-patch for pix_video (e.g.) I get them. All other problems are maybe also related to pix_video. Especially wrong resolutions and image-distortion. So my second question is: Has pix_video been replaced? Or discontinued? Is the pix_video-help still „valid“?

Maybe this has been discussed already, sorry then :)

Thanks and best
Michael