[GEM-dev] Can't play transparent videos

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Sat Jul 4 13:20:49 CEST 2020

Hi Antoine,

I've tried each file (hap, png, vp9 encoded) with gem_filmAVI,
gem_filmAVIPLAY, gem_filmQT4L, gem_filmMPEG3, gem_filmMPEG1.

Per the instructions on this report
https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem/issues/239 I have removed gmerlin.

> There is a mpv external that allow you to play lots of video format (including hap with alpha channel).
> It might be in deken or here https://gitlab.com/antoine.villeret/pd-mpv
Is this the same ass here? https://github.com/avilleret/gem-mpv if so
I've tried this as well and can't get transparency (see this bug
report https://github.com/avilleret/gem-mpv/issues/4 )

Antonio

antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com